View Single Post
Old 12-15-2022, 02:18 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorditadogg View Post
From the website:
"Each Trump Digital Trading Card has a unique pre-assigned rarity. Some will be one-of-one’s (i.e. the only one in the world), while others will be limited to 2, 5, 7, or 10 copies. No Trump Digital Trading Card will have more than 20 copies in existence!"

There are 45 different cards. Does that mean that total sales are limited to less than 45 x 20 = 900 NFT's? That's only $90,000 cash, that can't be right?
“ There is a maximum of 45,000 NFTs available to be minted during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, including a maximum of 44,000 NFTs available for purchase during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.”

I’m not really clear where this number comes from as that’s a ton of different images but this is also on the site. It makes a lot more sense, the creators have to pay for his likeness, approval, and the contest winnings. I assume many of these will be sold for the dinner, effectively $4,500.

Tons of celebrities and famous people have done NFT’s though, this isn’t something unique, but I don’t get the appeal at all. It’s just a jpeg in your digital wallet, that’s it.