View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 01:18 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I have no issue with the subject as long as it doesn't devolve too much.

And if you want to debate very much in this thread your name will need to be out here....

My personal view is they (protestors) have gone too far and it's bordering crazy.

I am not sure what the rates are today but according to the FBI, in 2016, black on black homicide was about the same as white on white, except only one side seems to be making a fuss today. Somewhere in the 90% range of black homicides occur by blacks. Why not concentrate on the 90% instead of the 10%? I think it's a little less on white on white but still.....

And lastly, it has always been my belief that the biggest problem in America is parenting. WE need to break the chain of those thinking it's great to live off of handouts.....IT isn't good on so many levels....Take half the money of all of the freaking social programs and put it into mandatory parenting class, every day of the week, for those on govt. assistance. Teach them it isn't the right thing to do because it isn't in almost all cases. Again, just my opinion.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ta-table-3.xls