View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 05:31 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULLINS5 View Post
There will always be people who alter cards. That's not going away. I trusted PSA to catch it and they failed. PWCC bought cards that were later altered. They worked with Gary Moser. Brent shilled auctions. Bobby Binder of VCP knows the data he sells (Brent's sales prices) is a fraud. He uses alts on various forums to defend himself. I can go on and on. It's a mess and hard to believe they're not all working together somehow. I guess my confidence is shot. I'd rather collect raw and spend the extra money elsewhere.
One of the "detectives" at BO complained that the new VCP site makes it more difficult to use images there and evidently Bobby did not respond. Bobby also has not responded to questions about why, if as he says advertising revenue is insignificant to him in general and PWCC revenue even less so, why he continues to promote PWCC in light of all that's come to light. Perhaps these are oversights and Bobby will address them.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 07-17-2019 at 05:31 AM.