View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 10:20 AM
Tony Baldwin

Default A message for will jaimet

As I stated in my post, “I’m all for truth and redemption.” And you replied, “Thank you for saying that. You sir are more of what the hobby needs.”

Let me start by saying that every member on NET54 is for truth and redemption. I’ve been a member of many sites like NET54, and you won’t find a better group of people with the highest integrity and passion for this hobby.

Will, I was honestly rooting for you. Before recently reading these threads on this situation, I was clueless to what occurred. Everything I read and viewed wasn’t good in your favor, so I was really looking forward to hearing what you had to say. There are always two sides to every story.

I have been going back-and-forth between three different posts and it’s getting exhausting: Will Jaimet contact info; its not just moser/pwcc…more trimmers exposed; and Thomas Fish.

In all of them, you haven’t provided any information that has any value or validity. You’ve tip-toed around detailed and valid questions and responded negatively to some member’s, which are all opposite actions of what anyone would expect from someone who says they genuinely want to tell their story and clear their name.

You’ve had the opportunity to create one long and detailed post to do that. Yet, you give bits and pieces of nothing and are sarcastic to members who genuinely want to give you the opportunity to tell your story and do the right thing. Listen, the truth always hurts. Especially when it’s negative. You’ll never move on or get the redemption you’re looking for if you keep responding the way you do.

If you genuinely aren’t interest in doing that, then please just move on.