Thread: Adam Moraine
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 02:09 PM
Administrator

Default Adam Moraine

Posted By: DJ

Julie, I understand where you are coming from, but I don't think in this case that it would do any good. Simply put, his behavior has offended...pretty much the whole Board and coming back would only produce Forum friction. I have never in my entire life ever thought about telling another person to "b--- me". Even when I was like ten years old.

This place simply wasn't for him. Looking back at his posts as I did, he didn't seem to really have any interest in pre-war cards as far as collecting them goes and he spent a large majority of the time being dis-respectful and acting simply out of context to how people are supposed to act not only in this Forum, but society.

He talked more about sports memorabilia, autographs (he took more pride in his autograph collection than cards) and Baseball cards from the 1950's and 1960's than anything Pre-war. His goal is wealth and this is a collecting forum. He looked down at people who collected low-grade items and at this moment, well, is me the way prices are going.

DJ