View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 04:52 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duluth Eskimo View Post
The problem with the comment is that this is the second time you have stated this. The first time you made an uninformed comment on an item you knew nothing about. I know very little about pre-war cards and that is why I post very little if any on that side of the board. Everyone is more than willing to help all / most of our members if they need or want help, it's just the uninformed comments that autograph collectors don't appreciate. Jason
Jason- I explained to Mark that it was never my intention to put erroneous information out - and I was very happy to have the situation explained to me.

I am assuming you are stating that I have stated this before...well, I certainly don't recall that. If I did so, again it was without malicious intent.

I sincerely apologized for anything that may have been misconstrued and do not see the need to do so again.

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente