View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 04:36 PM
Jonathan Sterling

Shoeless Again you are incorrect I although I respect and appreciate the work that went into the guide they provided. I have no relationship with them other than a couple pleasant interactions here on the board. Before you posted it I didn't even know their first names. My only reason for posting to this thread is that as a Memorabilia collector I have found the ingormation on the Keyman site both helpful and correct.
I have accumulated s number of scrapbooks and scorecards over the years. And many contained undated stubs some I could date and those I could matched up to the guide (Years 1933 thru 1941) I said that currently I do not have any undated stubs but I have owned many over the years.
As for you saying this is your last post for the second time ... time will tell.
Your last point was addressed in at least two posts that I read but allow me to paraphrase. Every body knows that PSA from time to time has incorrect information on their flips. But to their credit they own up to it and fix it when it is bought to their attention. If the person who purchased the stub goes to the Keyman site they will find the stub was misidentified. Thanks to the work of others that the generously share with anyone.