View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 07:45 AM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

So you are going to pay, in full, the owner of the Goldin ticket because you yourself botched it. Were you also the consignor of it at Goldin or did you sell it on Ebay previously?

And your welcome for the bone I threw you last night, now pick up the mic zip up your pants. I have a few more questions.

1. What English teacher passed you? Any post of yours containing more then 20 words my brain gets exhausted and just gives up. How you wrote any guide is beyond me, are you sure someone else didn't write it for you and you take credit?

2. Yes, as I showed last night some with writing are incorrect, not all, but some, just like your guide, some of it correct, but not all. Also, you yourself are constantly selling tickets with writing on them in the BST and on Ebay, yet those with writing on it are correct, interesting. How are those with writing correct and everyone else's incorrect?

3. Still waiting on you to tell me the 2 variations of the 1923 Yankee Tickets, surely a Yankees Ticket expert who "wrote" a guide would know this.

4. This is a big one so really going to need an answer on this one, on your original guide did you Photoshop a letter "D" ticket from the 1929's that didn't even exist?

I have a few more, but if you could answer these that would be great.