View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 11:41 AM
Marty Sullivan

Default My Signed 1933 Goudey Collection - Any Uncle Jimmy Collection Winners Here?

For almost a decade I have been picking up signed 1933 Goudey cards and currently have 198 different autographed cards from the 239 card set. Like many, I was thrilled to hear about the Uncle Jimmy Collection and was fortunate to acquire 7 cards of his that I needed last weekend.

I’m trying to reach the 200 mark, and I’ll probably stop searching when I do, it’s just getting too expensive.

That said, I’m just TWO away from my goal! Did anyone on here win any 33’s from his collection? Specifically, I’m looking for the winners of the Jim Bottomley, Pete Jablonowski, Glenn Spencer, Bernie Friberg, and Heinie Manush (107). I was outbid on these and would love to add any two of them to finish off my collection.

If you have any 33's that you're willing to part with, please shoot me a message. I might be interested if it is an upgrade for my collection.

When I started I thought it would be neat to get to 50, and then I eventually got to 100. I thought it would be awesome to get to 125, and then I passed 150. I now hope to get to 200 but who knows, one day I might make it past that number.

I appreciate any leads or help...

Thanks,
Marty S.

martyesullivan@yahoo.com