View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 03:46 PM
Justin Farber
Banned

Sorry for the delay in responding all. I had to create an account to respond.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewing View Post
First time I heard of issue was on Sept 2nd when justinfarber10 opens a case.
I've gone thru steps with USPS, no luck there.
He requests to close case and ebay decides in their favor on Sept 11th.
Exactly, I waited nearly a month before opening a case. And then I waited over a week for you to offer a solution, you did not.

Quote:
justinfarber10 has been unresponsive to all messages sent outside of his ebay case.
You sent me two eBay messages, neither asked a question, proposed a solution or requested my response in any way.

Quote:
Checked and the card is in his PSA T206 registered set. I requested removal through PSA and he denied my removal request.
My side for those who waited before assuming the worst: I did not receive the card. I added it to my registry when I bought it on eBay using the image barcode. When I got the request to remove it, I rejected it since I rarely sell T206 cards (only when I acquire duplicates) and I hadn't sold any recently, so I was confused as to why I was receiving the request. I did not realize it was for the card I had not received until now.

My apologies for the inconvenience, it is now removed it from my registry.

As I said on Blowout, I feel like I'm being shook down here to cover your loss. If this is what you want I'd appreciate you being direct in asking. Post your PayPal and I'll cover it to clear my name. I wouldn't risk my reputation as seller, FB group admin or member of the Blowout forum for $73.

Last edited by farberjustin; 09-18-2020 at 03:46 PM.