View Single Post
Old 07-14-2022, 09:12 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
Completely missed in all of this is how the eBay program protects sellers against specious claims. In the past few years I've had a half dozen of so sellers come back to me (usually modern cards) and ask for some bullshit partial refund for a scratch on a case that supposedly wasn't apparent or some other nonsense. The level of stupidity is off the chart. How about "card doesn't seem as sharp as it did in the picture. How about a $50 refund." And if you don't give in to them they slam you with lousy feedback and you are off to the races with eBay dealing with that. I haven't read all the fine print, but would hope some of this nonsense could be eliminated with the new eBay system.
I would be surprised if it would foreclose the not as described type of claims, other than a claim by the buyer he received a completely different item.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.