View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 08:50 AM
Michael

I (over 60) consulted my daughter (under 30) and when I mentioned the words "copypasta" and Navy SEAL she immediately knew what I meant and after a few seconds started reading it to me from her phone. This seems to be one of the most famous ones. Here is another one that is less controversial: "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

That being said, I had never heard the term "copypasta" before (and was obviously not aware of this particular one and if I saw it without realizing what it was would have said "wtf you can't post that").

On the other hand, if I told my daughter I used to watch a cartoon called "Go Go Gophers" and described it she probably would not believe me. It just goes to show you something....I am not sure what exactly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg copypasta.JPG (37.4 KB, 198 views)
My avatar is a drawing of a 1958 Topps Hank Aaron by my daughter. If you are interested in one in a similar style based on the card of your choice, details can be found by searching threads with the title phrase Custom Baseball Card Artwork or by PMing me.

Last edited by molenick; 07-26-2021 at 08:52 AM.