View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 05:27 PM
Bruce C.

Default Thanks for the post Ted

I went to Cooperstown too last weekend. I've been meaning to post something, but I keep running out of time. Just got back from Cleveland, I was hoping to be in the stands when A-Rod got 600, but it didn't happen. Still, it's always great to be in the stands for any game.

I stopped by the card show and picked up a few T205s for the set I'm working on. Of course, I had to stop and introduce myself to Ted Z.

It's been quite a few years since I've toured the HOF, and it was great, wish I had more time. I never realized MLB experimented with satin jerseys when they first tried night games. I looked at the T206 Wagner, and although all the borders seemed full, the top border had a bit of a diagnol cut to it. It was still really nice though.

One thing I really noticed at both Cooperstown and at the Indians game was the large numbers of kids and 20-somethings. It was nice to see.

I've got quite a bit more to say, but maybe later. As it is, me and my son are planning another trip to Cooperstown in the fall.

Bruce