View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 05:51 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
I wish you good luck without it and I mean that.
Thank you, and I mean that as well, but can you tell me what will happen to me if I don't get the jabs?

I'm 57, not obese and have no underlying health issues (comorbidities). I eat healthy, take vitamin D+3 and vitamin C with zinc daily. My exercise regime could improve but other than that I am in pretty good health.

With a 99% recovery rating, (if I ever contract it), I'll take my odds rather than have an experimental, first time ever used, with no long term side affect studies, and zero proof it actually works, vaccine injected into me.

Like I said earlier in this thread, we have all been brainwashed, coerced, fooled, manipulated into believing this nonsense because fear sells and that is what we have been sold.
Call me a conspiracy theorist, I don't care, but the shit I have seen to date regarding this whole pandemic and the vaccines, leads me to believe this isn't about covid nor the vaccines at all. It is about control.

We've gone from masks don't work to wear 2, from 2 weeks to flatten the curve, to once we have vaccines, to once 70% of the population is vaccinated, to once 80%, to once 90% and now to passports and mandates. In my opinion, it is never going to end as long as we keep buying in.

The stupidity of it all is all around us but yet it seems many are blind to that fact because their T.V. screens don't talk about it, nor do they talk about all the doctors, nurses, scientists and other medical professionals, (or yesterdays hero's) that also are against these vaccines. It goes on and on and on and on........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cooovvid4.jpg (34.3 KB, 241 views)
File Type: jpg coovidd74.jpg (63.6 KB, 239 views)
File Type: jpg covvidd.jpg (33.4 KB, 241 views)
File Type: jpg coovvid3.jpg (80.2 KB, 246 views)
File Type: jpg coviddd1.jpg (75.6 KB, 245 views)