View Single Post
Old 10-22-2022, 06:13 PM
mĒttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
The error hurt him. He pitched a quality game other than that, apparently he was removed for injury as well.

Yankees season was over when half of their bullpen went down with two weeks left into the season. Not having Benintendi definitely hurt as well. Another failed year. Not that ownership cares. Boone will be brought back, most likely. The Yankees are just good enough to make Hal Stienbrenner money, but not good enough to win the World Series. The best opportunity they had was in 2017.

Well I'm sure all the people out there, that hate the Yankees more than they like their own team will be happy. I will say I can't really complain though. We consistently field a playoff contending ball-club, that's more than many can say.
Agreed - I'm thinking Boone is gone though if they lose this series...
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry