View Single Post
Old 01-31-2024, 10:55 AM
β∪τ∁ℏ †∪RΩεΓ

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasselhoffsCheeseburger View Post
I keep track of the case codes whenever I rip a case and then enter everything into a spreadsheet to see the chronology of the E&Vs. I've got nine different dates covered so far (all "error cases") and three more to rip and sort. Each of the nine dates I've sorted have had a unique checklist of what is and what isn't available, even if it's just a few cards that change status from the previous date.

I don't know what the first distribution date is and I'm not sure how anyone else would know either but someone would have to do what I'm doing except on a much larger scale in order to number "printings." The Gonzalez should not be considered difficult if you have an error box. But like all the '90 Donruss cards from the early printings, finding a gem mint copy is basically the plo of the next Indiana Jones movie.

Out of all the cases I've ripped, I've only pulled mint copies of the Juan RevNeg.

Arthur
There is a case on eBay now, M9335C. I am foggy on my number but I believe it was lower than this one.

B. T.

Completed: 1969 - 2000 Topps Baseball Sets and Traded Sets.

Senators and Frank Howard fan.

I collect Topps baseball variations -- I can quit anytime I want to.....I DON'T WANT TO.