View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 07:28 AM

Thanks to this flip quest, and it being garage sale season, I decided to hit it full force yesterday! There were some pretty cool pickups for $66.50 total.

Rifle Scope - $5

My Little Pony Items - $5

Sand & Water Table $5

Discs $1 (includes the others below as well)

Gaming Chair $6

Fisher Price Train set $5

Gator Mount Motor Guide for boat w/digital Display $10

4 ft long body pillow of $100 bill 50 cents

Bobblehead of Clemens $3

Tail Light for Trailblazer + boot & Dave Ramsey financial set below for $15

Beanie Babies $1 (some of these might be worth something ... cool!)

Vintage ride on train "Mighty Kacey" - came with a large track - may be a good sell too $5

Picked up 2 of these for $2 each

$3

Some highlights of the day:

- I asked the owners of a garage sale how much a tie cost - when another buyer already had it around his neck. The buyer's wife said I could have the man if I bought the tie. While we were all laughing, I declined questioning how much she thought I could get for him.

- We went to one sale that said "POWER RANGER TOYS". The dude had a boat load of star wars, star trek and power ranger toys. Vintage, etc. He was mega high priced, and I struck up a conversation with him. When asked why he was selling, he said with a straight face "The apocalypse is coming. Have you heard of the blood moons? We are 3 deep now, and have one more to go." I would have thought he was messing with me, but everything about him and his body language showed that he was being serious. LOL!