View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 07:01 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Lateral thinking is required on this one.

I suspect the briefcase was locked because of the valuables within. Therefore the thief was interested in the briefcase and had no knowledge of the contents. The briefcase was made of fine leather, either black or brown. A three digit code or a key would be required to open the case. If the thief had the wherewithal and time a total of 1000 three digit codes could be tried and the case could be opened safely. He would then gain access to the case. I suspect that he knew what might be in the case and was interested in the classified documents rather than cardboard. If the thief was in a hurry, a crowbar was probably used to crack the case and obtain the documents. I therefore conclude that the Turkey Reds are essentially a red herring in this drama and can be found in a dumpster behind the Motel 6 in Ocean City, Maryland.
I could be wrong, but if there is a board member in the vicinity of Ocean City, let me know what you find.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.

Last edited by frankbmd; 11-07-2014 at 07:36 PM.