View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 03:08 PM

Default I Know I'm Going To Get Slaughtered Here!!!

First off let me start by saying that I am Heavydooty on EBAY! Now I know I'm gonna get murdered here but also I am not above taking advice from advanced collectors and if I get scorned, so be it! My thinking was that I thought the card would be worth about 1000.00. But if I would have asked 1000.00 I would have been offered maybe 600-700. The reason for the quick flip is because I found another card I want more and need to sell this one but I'm going to forget that now and just pull it and keep it. However, it is interesting that Shoeless Joe is on a T card and is the center panel. If his name appeared on the flip I think the card would definitely sell for alot more IMO. And I do think the card is undervalued considering JJJ appears on it. Not having his name mentioned on the card just keeps up with the whole mystique of Shoeless Joe. Now I just joined Net54 and I want to be a good member and will definitely take the ripping I'm about to receive. By the way, I find this forum really awesome!!!