Thread: Crazy uncles
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 12:15 PM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhotchkiss View Post
+1 (kind of). Dave, you got seriously screwed. But with everything that’s happened and the dollars at stake, I don’t understand why your actions have been limited to posting complaints here. It’s a good start, but seems awfully disproportionate. I would be called the state AG, file a lawsuit, reach out to media publications (not just Net54), and the least, find out where the business is and showing person to get my money and the hundred of thousands of dollars of items they still have. I am rooting for you, but I can’t understand how relatively relaxed you seem about all this. I would be going apeshit
With all due respect to everyone.....all are assuming because I haven't shared my legal course of action, that there is none.....trust me there is. I just don't want to give too much of the legal plan as it could hurt my case.....kinda like the Astros stealing signs.....why give the other side a heads up as to the pitch I'm about to throw.....and CU will have pitches thrown at them (and before Aaron says that was a threat to cause bodily injury.....it's only an expression and an analogy).

I've said it before, the purpose of my posts are to warn people and to educate people that there may be despicable and dishonest AHs and despicable and dishonest people who run AHs out there.

Not looking for any help, I have a team handling that. Just wanted to share my story.

Last edited by CJDave; 07-26-2020 at 12:19 PM.