View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 12:59 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian1961 View Post
Well, Adam, some of us have advised him to get his collection PSA-graded, and you're saying Love of the Game is best for ungraded, which means you would have another auction house in mind for graded cards. Hey, I am no expert on the current auction house scene. In my day, it was Mastro Fine Sports, which is now caput. Please, by all means Adam, advise this gentleman who you believe are the top 2 or even 3 best for GRADED CARDS.

After all, he gets one chance to sign with one auction house, to get it right the first and only time.

I actually could use the same advice, sir, so when you have a bit of time, ponder the matter, and present your case, please. --- Brian Powell
Hell, Brian, any auctioneer can sell a graded card; just takes two scans, a rudimentary command of English and the small skill set needed to upload the scans; I can do that. Al is very good at figuring out what to grade and recommending which grading cos. to go with to do it. What I meant was that whatever isn't graded will get treated properly instead of thrown into a massive pile/grab bag/shoebox lot for dealers to buy and break down at a large profit on eBay.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...