View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 05:25 PM
Ste.ven Lich.tman

Of course I’m not privy to the inner workings of PWCC but from what I have seen, no I would not agree with that statement. What he believes I don’t know because I haven’t asked him. I do know everyone wants arrests made, people in jail, and of course civil law suits filed already, but that’s not how these things work. Somehow though the issue has received national exposure. Do you think a big mouth like Adam Warshaw who pounds his chest on his website that he has recovered over $3M for his clients since 1996 had anything to do with that? Yes $3M in 23 years. Jeff does that in a matter of months. If I were him I’d bust my ass to get Brent the best possible result he can and let you all take care of the rest of the problems yourself. You can let Adam Warshaw and David James lead the charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffon512 View Post
I'm curious Steven if you agree with your brother's statement:

"PWCC has sold hundreds of thousands of cards and the problematic ones are in the hundreds — or less than 1%.”

If not, how is this consistent with your presumption that his primary intention in getting involved is doing what is best for the hobby? I'm also curious if you think he believes his own statement?