View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 05:37 PM
James

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGeorge View Post
Of course I’m not privy to the inner workings of PWCC but from what I have seen, no I would not agree with that statement. What he believes I don’t know because I haven’t asked him. I do know everyone wants arrests made, people in jail, and of course civil law suits filed already, but that’s not how these things work. Somehow though the issue has received national exposure. Do you think a big mouth like Adam Warshaw who pounds his chest on his website that he has recovered over $3M for his clients since 1996 had anything to do with that? Yes $3M in 23 years. Jeff does that in a matter of months. If I were him I’d bust my ass to get Brent the best possible result he can and let you all take care of the rest of the problems yourself. You can let Adam Warshaw and David James lead the charge.
Thank you for responding Steven. I agree with what you wrote in this line: "If I were him I’d bust my ass to get Brent the best possible result he can and let you all take care of the rest of the problems yourself." My guess is that will happen. It's the basis for my and others' concern of inconsistency between the stated motive for representation -- to affect substantive positive change in the hobby --and what the likely result will be...little to no change.

As for your question regarding Adam, the answer is no, but that would also be true of me and most others. Some people, like Peter Spaeth and BODA have stepped up and they deserve our respect. I could care less what Adam's salary is. I could also care less about aspects of your brother's personal life. I don't think either should be discussed on a message board about baseball cards.