Thread: Crazy uncles
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 10:07 AM
Jeff R

Default Blame Game

I’ve been following this thread from the beginning as I find it informative and frankly I’m just curious to see more twists and turns until the conclusion finally happens. Kind of like reading a decent novel. Unfortunately, this involves real people with real feelings and real live’s at stake. By no means do I want to minimize the impact this has on all parties involved.

With that said, I do not understand the bashing that the OP receives from some board members. Would I have given the AH another opportunity, definitely not. But would I judge Dave from where I sit, definitely not. How can I judge someone when I am not in their shoes and do not have his experiences and past history at my fingertips. What I do know is that Dave has an incredible collection that I financially am not anywhere near. My collection is pennies to his dollars (but I do love my collection ). Apparently, Dave has made some pretty damn good decisions in his past to be where he is now. Maybe by showing compassion in his past business dealings have benefited him?? This time it didn’t, but who am I to judge. What I do know is he got screwed as I have not heard from the other side. For me, I have compassion for the crap that he’s been through, nobody deserves that, regardless of any perceived poor decisions. It’s like blaming the victim for making poor choices, it still does not justify the crime.

Anyhow, those are my two cents, now back to the originally scheduled program.
Successful Net54 transactions with: t206fix x2, Shammus, mybuddyinc x3, FrankWakefield, Brian Van Horn, Jrsox, Vintagetoppsguy, powderfinger, Bocabirdman x2, Baseball*Collectibles, bcbgcbrcb, Vintageismygame, usernamealreadytaken, oldjudge x2, Joshchisox08, rocarroll, Voodoochild, Sebie43 and frankbmd and more...