View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 05:21 PM

Default I shouldn't but

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
Uh-Oh... there's an Anson Lock in Hunt's new Catalogue as well. So even they were fooled by it! (makes me feel vindicated, and I have already called them to inform).
That's nothing...last night I was walking out of the supermarket and I looked down and there was a little kid playing with one....I go where'd ya get that....he points and I walk over...there was a whole line of gumball machines all full of Cap Anson locks....

I'm bad I know....Mark I know you're resilient...but oh yeah I've gotten bit....matter fact....That reminds me of a conversation I had last National with John Kanuit....he had this bronze painted figural card holder of a football player...I said I have that same figure on a pocket watch holder and there's always been something about it that I've never been sure if it's real...John looks at me and told me a story he bought one and later found out the guy had a bunch of them in his trunk...or something to that effect....it's got the look but I knew there was just something about it...Another fantasy piece courtesy of China that I probably paid a couple hundred bucks for...