View Single Post
Old 06-20-2002, 12:57 PM
Administrator

Default Koos Vs Sedlock (User Friendly Version)

Posted By: Tim

Dr. Koos,

All I want from this situation is resolution as I am sure that you do as well. From all accounts, you sent the card to my old Oklahoma address and apparently someone signed for it. I can guarantee it was not me or anyone that I know. This being the case, then it constitutes postal fraud and I believe that a follow-up with the postal inspector is in order.

Also, it is in my opinion that the US Postal Service in Oklahoma is about the worst I have ever seen. A package someone sent me back last July finally was delivered this past March and I have other similar experiences with them.

The mailman who delivered to my Oklahoma address (5 of the 6 work days) knew me well and should have known better than to deliver the package...if in fact it was him. When I left Oklahoma last October, I did leave a forwarding address back to Ohio.

Normally, when I did receive a notification of a package in Oklahoma, the mailman would put a orange note in the box for me to pick up the package either at the front office or at the nearest post office. He NEVER came to my apartment door to deliver the package and obtain a signature. Perhaps he was too lazy or did not have the time. If in fact, the mailman did deliver it into my small apartment slot mailbox, then possibly the person who now resides in my OLD apartment picked up and signed for it and kept it. This would constitute fraud.

Another problem in all of this is (in my experience)that apartment complexes continually go through many employees who work in the office therefore if the package was dropped off there then maybe one of the rental consultants gave up the package without knowing the person or the package.

From that standpoint, I can give the apartment complex where I resided another call to double-check their records as to whether someone else signed for the package.

Any other thoughts on the matter on how this situation can be resolved are welcome.

Thanks,

Tim Sedlock
TSEDL2244@aol.com