View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 08:30 PM
(DJ) Rich.ard.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhotchkiss View Post
Nice guys. DJ, great meeting you in person in Philly. Ted, as always, great seeing you and thanks again for the t213 Chance. Great thread idea.

I don’t know how to post pics like you guys with all the fronts and backs lined up in a single shot, so here is one run I am working on. I know I still need the black Croft’s Cocoa, the E105, the e106, the T216 VE, and other T216 Kotton variations. DJ, am I missing any?

Maybe I can post some other runs down the line.
Ryan, a couple come to mind immediately. Tango Eggs I know exists and was previously owned by a board member. I also believe a D303 General Baking is known to exist though not sure if this is a batting or standing pose. I don't think a Mothers Bread has been confirmed yet, but it might be possible. I've seen someone on the board mention the red croft exists as well, but have seen no proof of it. There are also a lot of permutations to the Kottons (and maybe Mino/VE?) especially if you count the team name variations as well. I'm not familiar enough with the T216s to know all the possible combinations.

In the archive there is an old thread from 2009 about asking if some Cobb's existed, 3 of the 5 asked about have now been confirmed (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=92102).
E92 Red Crofts - Anyone especially Barry, Shean, and Evers