View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statfreak101 View Post
I am dealing with a similar situation/timeline - just had an order move to Q1 recently that includes 7 Marlboro Randy's - all of which I disputed as an error when they came back "Ad Partially Obscured."

No luck in them revising the labeling either...can't wait to get these back in hand, and then find some recent ones that have been floating around out there that say ad visible that are actually less visible than the ones they have of mine.
The only versions I've had luck getting PSA to change their initial labeling decision on are the br2 and rg2 versions (possibly the gr2 version as well but I can't recall offhand). They have never changed the initial label designation for me on other versions. That said, I have bought br2 and rg2 versions that were "incorrectly" labeled Ad Partially Obscured on EBay and PSA has agreed the labeling is a Mech Err and relabeled them for me as Ad on Scoreboard (free of charge and very quickly). Also, I've had some luck submitting one obvious Ad Partially Obscured card at the same time I submit several Ad on Scoreboard cards. We shouldn't have to re-teach the PSA graders about this card like this every time we submit for grading but I guess that is what it has come to...