View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 08:52 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
David- I'm not going to get into a political debate, I won't do that. Every day or so you come back on this thread with some rant, and we have a rule of no politics on the board. Leon and company have allowed some leeway here but there's little to no discussion, just you airing out your grievances

And please try not to confuse facts with opinions.
Then we agree, no political debate. No, I am not ranting. I am pointing out facts (not opinions) that are germane to the topic of this thread.

It's a FACT that Obama said unemployment wouldn't rise above 8% if we passed the stimulus. We passed it and it rose to 10%.

It's a FACT that Obama called Bush "unpatriotic" for adding $4 Trillion in debt in his 8 years in office, somthing Obama managed to do in only two and a half years.

It's a FACT that Obama, Reid and others voted not to increase the debt limit when Bush was president, but then blasted the republicans for doing the same thing when Obama was president.

Last, it's a FACT (although not related to this thread) that a video game in which the objective is to kill members of a political party is sick and disgusting.

Last edited by vintagetoppsguy; 09-07-2011 at 08:52 AM.