View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 04:29 PM
Todd Schultz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huysmans View Post
You're completely missing the point and principal.
Whether the accused is guilty or not, that hasn't been PROVEN, correct?
So why talk shit?? Literally everything you said is irrelevant.
This shouldn't be hard to grasp, and you're attempt at trying to rationalize this hypocritical finger pointing and accusing is pathetic.... "Everyone here is doing it blah blah blah".

And spare me the corny "critical thinking" rhetoric. Circumstantial evidence can only convict someone if there's no reasonable doubt, which is FAR from what has been reached here, hence, there is no actually proof whatsoever.
You yourself said the situation with the accused was "plausible".
You understand what that word means... right??

The world goes beyond this site and hobby Todd.
You apparently want to live in a world where people constantly shoot their mouths off about others without having all the facts.
I don't.
I am rationalizing nothing, just asking you to make clear that these other folks, and me too apparently, are idiots and without integrity. Shame on us all, right? At least have the balls to do that. C’mon, say it big man.

Also, stop reading the wikilaw or whatever learned treatise you consulted, Thurgood, and hone your grammar or at least learn what words like literally and hypocritical mean (I suspect the word relevant is beyond your grasp). You don’t need to prove conversion– the civil analog of theft or misappropriation-beyond a reasonable doubt. This isn’t a trial or a courtroom proceeding in any event. The people here, at least for the most part , are not as much interested in seeing a $73 dispute go to court as they are knowing who out there is likely to pose problems for them if they transact business. And as I said, I for one would not want to deal with a buyer whose conduct, even taking his words as true, is questionable. Others may choose differently, more power to them.

So what should seller do with regard to this forum if this happens again? How about he posts the possible scam but puts in a disclaimer saying, now guys, this is just informational only, let’s wait 2, 3-6 weeks to see if buyer responds, never mind that I just showed you how he did not respond to me on my prior attempts and laid out the transaction timeline. No negative opinions please, and by all means, just tell me you feel bad for me, don’t take it out on my wholly innocent ebay buyer.

Yeah, good luck with that. But since the world indeed moves beyond this hobby and net54, perhaps you would be better served enjoying what that world has to offer, and leave us idiots with no integrity to our own sinful devices here.
If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other. - Ulysses S. Grant, military commander, 18th US President.