View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 01:32 AM
Tim Odeen

Well, mine I believe will be the first country music act. I saw George Strait in Billings, MT in 1990 or 1991. He played there both years, and in my memory I thought I saw him twice. So it's completely possible. I would have been 4 and 5 yrs old. I believe a picture of my sister being lifted up by a security guard to put a rose onstage was printed in the local paper.

In 1995, 1996, and 1997 my father was in charge of putting together the Marlboro Music acts at the Billings County Fair. Lineups brought in Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Brooks and Dunn, Merle Hagfard, Little Texas, Diamond Rio, and REO Speedwagon among others. Those were memories of a lifetime. And to think my dad was in charge of one of the most popular events in Billings is still pretty cool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo