View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 06:57 PM
R.L. Americana, LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Getting a judgment and collecting on it are two different things, particularly where the fees were expended in efforts to collect on another upaid judgment.
We have been very successful in our collection efforts and will continue pursuing all avenues that we believe will be fruitful. With the help of the courts, I guarantee we will eventually collect every penny! I’m looking at another $2000 check on my desk right now that arrived from the Boston bar today. It really puts a bounce in my step and brightens up my day when I go to the bank to deposit Nash fraud judgment checks.

He’s now down to $328,197.05 minus $2,000 = $326,197.05.

We are very pleased that the judge held Nash responsible for all of our legal fees. Of special note, this includes 100% of the legal fees relating to Ray Nash and Bishop Ford. In addition this includes all the legal fees relating to the fraudulent conveyance case vs Nash’s brother-in-law David Dinallo, the legal fees from Boston (attaching the bar income), all the legal fees in New York pursing bank records, tax returns, wife’s deposition etc, and of course all the legal fees in New Jersey including for depositions and subpoenas etc.

Nash will even be paying for his own arrest warrant! (that is, the legal services that resulted in his arrest warrant being issued, which is still outstanding and in full effect).

It may take a while. But we will collect. And when REA is finished collecting, I will then do whatever I can to help Robert and Lisa Fraser collect their $442,511 (plus interest) fraud judgment against Peter Nash. And if I can be helpful to the IRS, the State of New York, or any other victims, I will certainly try to help them as well.

Sincerely,

Robert Lifson

President

Robert Edward Auctions LLC

www.robertedwardauctions.com