View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 08:55 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltOrioles View Post
While the Orioles are driving me crazy with their decision to eliminate printed programs, I have to give them credit for their family friendly policies. Things will probably change with the COVID restrictions, but the last time fans were allowed at Camden Yards, familes could take advantage of the "Kids Cheer Free" program. When an adult bought an upper reserved seat, two kids 9 and under got in free. There were certain areas reserved for families and I think tickets were $20-25. Add to that the fact the Orioles allowed outside food into the stadium and parking could be had for $8, a family of 2 adults and 4 kids under 9 could see a game for $50-$60. That's pretty cheap considering you can't drive by some ballparks for less than that.
The Reds have some very fan friendly pricing for families, including free tickets for kids who are part of the fan club, and opportunities for fan club kids to get on the field, and to meet players. We paid $35 two years ago to join the fanclub for a youth jersey, backpack, and bobblehead. Don't live in Cincinnati so we couldn't access the tickets. In addition, they have family ticket packages of 4 that come with drinks and hot dogs for less than $50.

Better than anything the Mariners offer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo