View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 02:02 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
702. Hearticulation
Being a lifelong fan and refusing to call your beloved team by the random, ‘politically correct’ moniker it was suddenly changed to, and sticking with what the franchise has always been called.

See also: Wokerevokers - people who aren’t necessarily fans of the team, but have a love for the game’s traditions and team identities, and refuse to use the silly new name.
I think just like most of these things (and personified by Gen-Z seemingly more than most) many people believe history only started the moment they were born. Anything before that was wrong or a myth and can only be interpreted by their lens.

These mascots will die with the fans that remember them and grew up with them. Yes, I will never use any of the new names and I am sure the new generation will look at me quizzically each time in confusion.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.

Last edited by JustinD; 12-12-2022 at 02:24 PM.