View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 01:48 PM
Jeff
Je.ff Gro.ss

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLarry View Post
I am the seller of the cards mentioned in the original post. And I have four more of these little beauties lol. Although I did list the cards as "punched out" and in "poor" condition, I didn't realize that instead of the cards being punched out and cut out straight across, the previous owner cut the cards at an angle rather than straight across. (They do look good lol) At the bottom of the card measures 2 3/8 inch as listed in the Standard Catalog and do appear to be full size at the bottom compared to the one whole Batter Up card I have in my type cards. So the cards are trimmed at an angle from the fold outs and should be straight across, I dont think the edges are trimmed since they appear to be the correct 2 3/8 inches at the bottom and compare well with another original I have?

I contacted the buyers and let them know in case they want to void their purchase. I havent heard back from them yet. If they are collecting this set maybe they knew these cards were "trimmed" from the fold to the edges.

Larry

Hey Larry - sorry! Had I known you were a Net54er I would have given you a heads up that I borrowed your card images for my post here!

I actually still liked the cards, even though I learned they were trimmed a bit. No worries from this bidder (I lost the Cochrane by $0.50!)

Jeff