View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 08:14 AM
bobby

Default Joe jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by pencil1974 View Post
Here is a better photo of the Jackson that the color is not muted. I put it beside one that is from Mears. It's a bit closer than what I think you think it is Bobby since you have to go off of the photos provided. In hand looks different than photos. You can't really go off a printed sheet to compare decals too because it's the same thing but not really. Printed sheet should always look more crisp than when it's wrapped on anything. Those are beautiful by the way, how long have you had them?

Like I said opinions are always good because it makes you think. I'm also a visual guy and would love to see the dating on the mini bats that you have as I'm sure that would help the community out as well. Thanks again!
This is a start . up close there are some flaws on the decal there always are . it is important to understand your first photos of the bat were just to clean. when I first looked at your bat I didn't like it. it is was just to green this is a red flag and the Wagner didn't help your case. your comparison to another decal is very good. I used the sheet to show a never used decal and to show the silver. I have bats also and most of them are darker. the colors do vary from bright silver to green in the field. but everyone of them has a hint of silver/gold in the field. including the other bat you have provided a photo of. near perfect Jackson mini decal bats are very rare not many exist. I will give your bat a second look .some closer photos similar to the last photo of the entire bat could. help.

Last edited by minibatsman; 04-09-2017 at 09:07 AM.