View Single Post
Old 05-20-2023, 04:34 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by redauto5 View Post
The Gehrig breaks my heart that it's even a question. What in particular about it gives you such misgivings? I'll definitely take better pictures of it and will research the frosting/resealing possibility. The SGC slab was created in 2008 and the cert checks out, but obviously it would with a reseal.
Several items draw curiosity, enough to give me pause. Those older sgc cases open very easily, I have opened one myself just with an accidental drop that separated perfectly. The left side does seem frosty from the photo. The card itself has what looks to be a very unnatural wear pattern, especially on the lower right. Goudeys are not a ultra crisp print, but it seems a little off. That could be the case, just can’t tell from the poor photo and glare. We need a good front and back scan as the back red bleed and text definition will tell plenty.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.