View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 06:53 PM
Ryan Waggoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydepepper View Post
My brother and I will be siting in Row 2 behind home plate (actually, just to the third-base side of home) for the very last game at Turner Field - October 2 vs. the Tigers (expensive tickets!)
I'm hoping to get tickets to OD next year. Gonna have to fly out, I live in California, and try to get a room in the Omni, that'll be build close to the stadium. Tickets don't go on sale until early next year and the saving has begun. Keep that ticket stub, you might make a few bucks off of it, if you aren't sentimental. Lately, I've been looking at pocket schedules. Thinking about how far I can go back on those, like when did they start giving those out? I have no idea.

One thing I have planned, and it's something I'll do in the future, is I wanna collect all the ticket stubs for the 1995 world series and frame them. I imagine that'll look really cool.

Another thing I have planned is to get autographed baseballs of the starting 9, rotation, closer and manager of the '95 team. That's another thing that'll take a long time to get. I really wanted to get the entire run of autographs from everyone on the roster during the world series, but there are a couple that'll be impossible to get, plus Blauser didn't play in the WS, and how could you have a '95 run without getting Blauser? LOL

Last edited by TheNightmanCometh; 07-02-2016 at 06:55 PM.