View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 07:00 AM
Administrator

Default Recent B/S/T commentary

Posted By: rob

I wanted to ask a question/make a comment about a couple recent posts on the b/s/t. One was by Dan K and the other by Bruce. When someone is asking about purchasing a card at a certain price, is it appropriate for people to respond with "you will never find a card at that price" or comments to the like. If someone were asking what the market value was or something like that, then maybe, but otherwise why do people have to put a negative spin on a simple wanted post. I find people who insist on doing this simply want to hear themselves talk so to speak, but other than that it serves no positive value. If anything, it is a negative hijack of a perfectly simple post. Everyone, at times, lists cards for sale over the market, should we then berate them every time for trying to sell something higher than the current market. I dont know, I just dont enjoy seeing people post in other threads that basically demean someone else's simple request.

Just wondering if my sentiments are too sensitive or if others feel that way too, and if so, maybe we could delete posts that serve no purpose but to embarass or demean the poster for asking for a specific card at a specific price. Heck, I thnk its great, all the info is plain to see and reduces long negotiations.

Rob