View Single Post
Old 07-18-2021, 05:54 PM
Emlily Ell.is

I enjoy putting complete sets into binders then flipping through them from time to time. Nothing like putting a set in a binder and then it sitting there untouched forever. I try to wait until I'm about 2/3 or 3/4 of the way through before putting into said binder.

I also build Rangers Topps team sets. Those start in 1972, and I have all team sets built through 2019. Not sure if I have a complete 2020 Topps set, and I know my 2021 team set isn't complete yet. I've been thinking about trying other team sets (Fleer, Donruss, Pacific, etc). But commons are so hard to come by because nobody really keeps them anymore.

But I love looking at everyone's storage pictures. Gives me ideas, makes me jealous, etc. I just enjoy the hobby and being able to collect.

However, a buddy of mine has every Topps set from 1953 through 1975. Everyone of the the cards are in penny sleeves and toploaders, no matter if a $1k BV Mantle or a 50 cent BV common from 1975. He bought out a library's collector of card catalogues and used those to store his complete sets. I'll try and get a picture for everyone to see. It's a neat idea, but I enjoy flipping through the sets too much to just store them in a card catalogue.

I have done deals with: snowman, exhibitman, roquan, vintagetoppscards, bobsbbcards, sayitaintso, tsp06, gorditadogg, 4reals, bnorth, clydepepper, jcfowler6, jimmer77, tsp06, Bartholomew_Bump_Bailey, swk473 plus others.

Last edited by wdwfan; 07-18-2021 at 05:55 PM.