View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 07:30 PM
Je.ff Rici.gliano

I mean.....is this in any way customer service?

My message to him when I was finally fed up with the transaction:

Quote:
Honestly, you can't possibly be as frustrated as me. Now it has been yet ANOTHER 2 days and the item hasn't moved. Just forget it. I do not want it anymore. This has been one of the most horrible transitions I have ever been a part of. I understand being shorthanded, but this is ridiculous. Numerous times my messages are not getting answered. Over a week since the shipping label was created and it has yet to ship.

You can go ahead and keep the item and sell it to someone else when you actually can handle the orders you put up for sale.

It really stinks too, because I really wanted this Jersey, but I can't rely on your company to get it to me, so consider this transaction cancelled.

Have a nice holiday season.

4 days later (today), I get this response:

Quote:
- It looks like the jersey is in transit to you already.

1Zxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is your UPS tracking number.

We apologize for all of the issues - the issues are over and you will have your jersey by the end of the week.

Respectfully,

CUA Customer Service

No - the jersey was NOT in transit when I wrote you 4 days ago.

He 100% completely ignored the fact that I told him to cancel the transaction and that I did not want the item anymore.

HORRIBLE customer service. I have never "reviewed" anyone online because I feel it really is detrimental to a business - but it seems like this is the perfect time to start.

Last edited by AVMFANTASY; 12-15-2019 at 07:31 PM.