View Single Post
Old 07-21-2022, 07:07 PM
Larry More.y

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
this is going to turn into another large box project. I hadn't noticed the crops before, just the massive color differences.
Several members here are experts on all of these Post/Jello variations, including one member who has published his own book on this topic. IIRC, there are approximately 550 unique 1962 Post cards (this includes the different backs). I don't recall exactly how many different 1961 Post there are, but there 190+ regular box cards plus the 160 perforated cards as well as some different cropping/image variations with the regular box cards. With the 1963 Post there seem to be fewer cropping/image variations than the 1961s. I have found even fewer (if any?) with the 1963 Jello set. I don't have enough of the 1962 Jello to know how many variations might be in that set. Finally, there are numerous variations (crop and text) with the 1962 Post Canadian set...this in one set I am content with having only one version of each card. Between the Post and Jello baseball sets from 1961 -1963 there are around 1800 unique cards.