View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 08:15 AM
Jeff
Je.ff Gro.ss

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
Well, since I'll trust that you seriously don't know I'll answer your question.

Money and Power. Plain and simple.
Billions has been made off of this plan-demic and Fauci, who is on a huge power trip, who wants the public to view him as a god, a divine individual, or basically science itself is how he'd like to be remembered, thought of. Ever heard of Napoleon complex?

Now your turn. Please tell me what these doctors and other medical professionals, who are sticking their necks risking their jobs, their careers, their reputations (in the thousands, btw) have to gain by speaking out against them?
https://rumble.com/v1zs40e-watch-ped...-covid-va.html
Ok, thx for sharing… this is obviously a case of “agree to disagree” but I do appreciate you sharing your point of view.

For me, I am lucky enough to work with physicians for a living and I believe in the science that they believe in. For me, it’s that simple. I trust my friends and colleagues who work in ID and who staff emergency departments who have been dealing with this quite courageously for almost 3 years now.

I appreciate you taking the time to respond - now, I’m going back to other threads to decide which Ramly to chase for my HOF collection!

Be well and happy holidays to you.

Jeff