View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 12:13 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willjaimet View Post
I’m not sure what I missed besides the questions about restoration. Here is my answer to that. I like many others played the game PSA created. I have never paid off any graders unlike many others. If anyone has ever been unhappy with any of my cards, I bought them back for their purchase price. Instead of trying to condemn me for my answers to your questions, maybe try to look at it from a different viewpoint and give me some credit for sharing this. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
Instead of saying the part in bold, you should have said something like...

"Since PSA cannot detect alteration, I took advantage of them. I knew they were inept, and I trimmed cards for the purpose of getting rich. While I never paid-off PSA in exchange for favorable grades (as many others did), I still made thousands of dollars in a disgusting, dishonest and illegal manner.

And for that, I feel ashamed and would like to issue a formal apology to the collecting community. Not just because I was caught, but because it was a damaging and immoral thing to do. Therefore, I pledge never to partner with PSA again, for the purpose of defrauding the public."

That's the type of admission the public deserves to see. As an added bonus, I personally would be interested to know how you altered the cards... exacto knife, paper cutter, or something else? The entire trimming scandal is still shrouded in mystery after 3 years of no punishment or ramifications whatsoever. Perhaps you could use your skills for good... similar to what Frank Abagnale did for the FBI. Let's clean up the hobby and disable the criminal card doctors and corrupt TPGs for good.