View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 02:46 PM
M@rk Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltOrioles View Post
Mark,
I'll gladly send you any info you would like or maybe you need to make a trip to Sarasota during spring training for a game and we can catch up then.

The autographed Brooks Robinson postcard is postmarked Aug 14, 1957. It is harder to find than the other pose, in my opinion. Again, that could be that Brooks wasn't as well known early in his career and didn't get the fan mail that some of the others got.
When I get a chance I'll request the information on the postcards. I know I still have the information you sent me on some of the Brooks postcards and the slight variations.

I need to get down toe Sarasota to catch some spring training. It's tough with my daughter still doing All Star Cheer and Dance. They have so many competitions that I'm travelling so much and run out of vacation. By the way where are you currently, home (Maine) or are you out and about?

Thanks for the postmark information on the Brooks postcard. That postcard had to be first produced in 1957 and I guess the O's could have kept producing into other years. Is the other Brooks postcard first produced in 1959?