View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 03:42 PM
M@rk Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltOrioles View Post
Here my contribution for today, but I'm afraid I need some help identifying this bobblehead. I picked it up 10-15 years ago, but haven't found anyone that has seen it before. I'm guessing it's from the 90's and it is fairly heavy. Some people I've talked to believe it's a custom, which is quite possible. However, both the Orioles on the shirt and Brooks Robinson on the base are raised up and not just painted on. Cool bobblehead that Brooks autographed before I got it. Anyone with any info is appreciated. Someday, maybe I can ask Brooks himself if he knows anything about it. There is nothing to identify either the manufacturer or a sponsor. Bobblehead collectors HELP!!!

Really love the number of people contributing and enjoying the thread. Mark, very glad you got the ball rolling.
It looks like a custom, but if so that be tough since the Orioles is raised and the Brooks Robinson is raised as you stated. If it’s not a custom I don’t have a clue on it since I have not seen another like it. Hopefully we’ll have a bobblehead expert on here to reply.

Some great items being shown so far in my view. The reason for starting the thread was to hopefully have collectors engaged and take part (not just O’s fans). Hope it continues thru the year.