View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 08:20 AM
Jonathan Sterling

I have a similar issue right now. I purchased a box of Ben Baller Topps Chrome through my Montgomery 582 account. I listed it after Topps confirmed. The box sells and the Buyer pays for the box. The day Topps started shipping (Friday) I get a message that the buyer wants to cancel the sale because he cannot wait any longer. I check and prices for the box dropped about $100. So the buyer asks to cancel the sale because he changed his mind. I deny the request and I have listed that I dont accept returns. Ebay closed the request. Then the buyer files a non recipt claim. I will get the box today and plan on shipping it out same day. Now according to Ebay rules he already had his shot at asking for a return. So in theory I should be safe to ship this and not expect him to damage box and ask for return. What upsets me most is this guy has 3,000+ Feedback and deals in this stuff all the time. I still haven't decided what I will do when box arrives later. I dont want anyone damaging an expensive $750 box of cards. But what happened to living up to your word?