View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 01:24 AM
Administrator

Default eBay Seller tobeeecat

Posted By: Lee Behrens

Brian,

A suggestion:

Have better descriptions and better scans in your auctions and you will do get 100 emails a day. The time you spend doing this will be made up in the increased bidding you will recieve. I personally have got to the point of ignoreing your auctions because of this and your lack of response to emails. I have boought from you in the past to satisfaction but your history set up alot of red flags that could be cleared up by this suggestion.

Gauranteeing a card is great and expected but that also means the buyer usually is out the postage coming and going. Who wants to go throough the hassle.

If in fact you do not alter the color on your scans to enrich them you better get your scanner fixed. The last scan that I looked at in one of your auctions was rich in Blue and Yellow, which happened to be the color of a few of the cards. It's no big deal to me, but it looks like a woman with too much makeup.

If you truly are interested in selling a good product with the least amount of hassle you seem to have alot of items people on this board are interested in but the way you preseent them and yourself has room for improvement. I for one would be more than willing to be on your auctions if you had better scans and descriptions.

I hope you heed the suggestions,

Lee