View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 08:41 AM
L@nce Fit.tro

Brent, Thanks for the tip, will check it out.

Bobby, I didn't mean it to sound like I was putting down VCP. You guys do a very good job of what you do, and definitely have a wealth of information available, including photos, and that may be what I have to settle for though the arrangement of the information isn't exactly what I had in mind (not a complaint, mind you, just a personal preference).

My primary motivation in all of this is to have a quick way of comparing a photo of any given player against all or at least most of the known card and premium issues for that player to see where the photo may have been used. A secondary purpose would be to quickly match up a player's card or premium for which I don't know the issuer with the correct information by visually scanning the gallery. In both cases, I find it is much easier/quicker to visually scan across a grid of card images or down a column of images rather than having a list of cards that I have to click through to an image of each.

I'm perfectly open to the answer to the question being, "What you are looking for doesn't exist" or "while not exactly what you're looking for, this is as close as you're going to get." I just want to make sure there isn't something already out there that I'm overlooking. Since I only occasionally dabble in cards, I thought it likely that there are resources out there that I am not aware of that would do the trick, but maybe not.

Last edited by thecatspajamas; 09-23-2013 at 08:44 AM.