View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 01:23 PM
Robert

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagebaseballcardguy View Post
Robert, is that ALL you have going?? I have also veered to mostly ungraded 60s sets (football right now....getting the itch to build a 60s baseball set---but leary of how many cards are in some of those sets). Some of the "big" cards might be slabbed, but other than that, they are ungraded, and I am loving it! I got on a prewar kick last year (it is now over) and, like a moron, sold off my 2/3 complete 65 baseball set. Wish I had not done that!

Right now I am over halfway finished with a 65 Philadelphia football set. After that, it will probably be another 60s football set and probably a 60s baseball set. I am undecided on which one though. I have actually thought about 67 Topps. About what grade range you going for on your 67?

Awesome Robert!!!! Wow I didn't know you were selling that 65 topps set...ouch. I'm going for vg or better on all cards for the 67 set Robert. Its going to be slow cause I can't see paying high money for the high number cards especially commons. Never made sense to me. They say.....and who are they????...lol, that they might be short print but I also said that of the 65 topps football SP's and there never seemed to be a shortage out there on ebay, etc etc. Anyway sorry to rant. Good to hear from you brother! I think I have a few 65 phillys here at home and if I find em .......they are yours brother. Still have your address and phone number. Take care and hope to hear from you soon
Successful Transactions with: cammb, jim, sean1125,bobbyw8469, vintagetoppsguy, mintacular, rube26105, irishdenny, brick, Robextend,dboneesq, northviewcats, wdwfan, Dhogan, quitcrab, eliminator, Harliduck, tonyo, fetamore, hcv123, Bocabirdman, Casey2296,Aplyon86 Futbowl, pwang100, GoCubsGo32, Sidepocket, jcarroll84, DanP, YazFenway08, 4reals, sflayank, frazier and many others